May 18, 2008

Cosme in Candelaria

My mom sent a message that the recent storm, Cosme, uprooted several of the mango trees in our family's lot in Candelaria. This includes a huge tree that my grandfather planted fifty years ago that stands behind our ancestral house.

Years ago, another storm uprooted another tree, and they just propped it up until it took root again. I hope they can do the same for the other trees. I feel sad when I see suchs trees down.

Share your thoughts
I'd like to say thank you to those who visited and have found this blog useful for their trips to our town. For those who've been to Candelaria, if you have anything you'd like to share about your trip (experience, stories, pictures, vidoes, feedback about where you stayed, suggestions etc), feel free to let me know, and I'll put it here.

Not only will it be helpful for future visitors, it'll also help the townsfolk make your (next) stay better. Cheers!

No comments: